Belt weighers are easy to integrate in an already existing production process, where the demands for exact weighing and dosing are required. The belt weigher measures the weight of materials, which are conveyed on the belt. This means that the weighing does not disturb the continuos production sequence, and at the same time a conveyance problem is solved. The belt weighers are adjusted to the actual production from the material, which has to be handled, and from other circumstances, like e.g. environmental requirements, in the company. The belt weigher is available in an open version, or as a closed version with e.g. dustproof covering or covered with tarpaulin’s, and also in stainless steel or lacquered design. Furthermore, the belt weigher can be delivered with FDA-approved belts for the food industry. The belt design is either flat or U-shaped depending on the material. The belt weigher is designed in a way, as to make service easy accessible and mechanical abrasion at a minimum. The belt weigher can be delivered as both a class I or class II weight according to OIML/EEC standards.
- Recording belt weigher
- Dosing belt weigher
- Belt weigher with preset function
- Correct weighing signal.
- Module constructed – specialized for the needs of the user.
- Quick band switch and simple maintenance.
- User friendly electronical management.
- Approved for use of purchase and sale (OIML/EEC).
- Suitable for gravel pits, chemical industry, heating plants, grain and feed industry, brickworks etc.
- TEKFAs belt weighers are mounted with return rollers and belt scrapers, which ensures a steady traction of the belt.
Data sheet – click here